how do people get products before the launch??

sofie1507

i have been looking on spektra on the product launch site, and there are lots of girls who have the style warriors products and in complete packaging...how do they get their hands on the good before the launch?:S i want them too
ssad.gif

Preciouspink

Well I know that some cities had their Style Warriors unveiling last Tuesday,
but I also wonder this too when people get products wayyyy before hand!
Like the Colour Craft MSFs!

sofie1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciouspink
Well I know that some cities had their Style Warriors unveiling last Tuesday,
but I also wonder this too when people get products wayyyy before hand!
Like the Colour Craft MSFs!

i know! i have also seen that some get products that are eant to come out with a collection but in the ordinary mac packaging as a sample! how do pleople get these?!
ssad.gif

TISH1124

They normally work for MAC or get them from someone who has gotten them from gratis if they are marked sample

JStarJStar

I know! I'm always baffled when people get their stuff ahead of time and do swatches and everything, and I'm like "why not me??" lol

lainz

i actually talked to someone who has a beauty blog about it, and she said she has had to work really hard to make connections in order to get the products early to do reviews on them. You have to work your way into the P.R system basically to get free products well before its official launch date.

MAC employees sometimes get new collections weeks before they come out, sometimes we get it after the debut. With style warriors I got my gratis early but i didnt get special packaging.