How do UK mac customers obtain postcards?

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hi everyone,
so i live in the uk and i love the thought of mac postcards to put on my wall etc. How can i get some, do mac give them away, sent them through the mail, give them to you at promotional events, etc?
an answer would be much appreciated
greengrin.gif
thankyou everyone.
Kindest regards x x x x

*K_87*

I got the N collection postcard given to me at the carnaby street store and I also got one sent to me via post.

LMD84

i have occansionally been sent postcards but it's very random when i get sent them. people do sell them in the clearence forum though so if you look there you could buy some.

Simply Elegant

They get sent randomly. Doesn't matter how much you spen either. I've gotten lots. If you have an account, they'll be able to mail them to you.

Kazzii-Loves-MA

heya everyone thanks for your answers.
i do have an account and havnt been sent any yet lol.
Hmmm maybe i will someday
greengrin.gif
thanks ladies, Kaz x x x

lawrawr

I get mine from stores. I see them in there occasionally. I've only gotten 2 in the past year though!

LMD84

i wish i had a mac counter near me so i could have some postcards! i usually buy them off ebay or here off specktra. usually they are pretty cheap and you can buy bundles of them at a time :)

whatzoedid

I've been a member at MAC for years and have never once been sent any postcards. I always pick them up in my local store- they always have a massive pile of them on the counter in the Bristol store.

seabird

I've been a member at MAC for years and have never once been sent any postcards. I always pick them up in my local store- they always have a massive pile of them on the counter in the Bristol store.
bristol seem to be the only ones that are good at doing this! i'm at uni in nottingham and they never have any out. :( nor does bath normally either, or birmingham selfridges. i'm going to see if my friend can pick me some up in cardiff.

D

Deleted member 49521

bristol seem to be the only ones that are good at doing this! i'm at uni in nottingham and they never have any out. :( nor does bath normally either, or birmingham selfridges. i'm going to see if my friend can pick me some up in cardiff.
Another Nottingham Specktrette! We should start a club or something, haha!

Yes, the last time I saw postcards was for Venomous Villains, so I obviously grabbed myself a set.

Alisha1

Another Nottingham Specktrette! We should start a club or something, haha!
Yes, the last time I saw postcards was for Venomous Villains, so I obviously grabbed myself a set.
Yup the last time I saw postcards was for VV and that was in MAC Birmingham. I've never seen any postcards in Selfridges Birmingham either and thats where I regularly purchase my MAC from

whatzoedid

I didn't realise how much they are worth on ebay! I should start picking up a few and whacking them on there ;)

D

Deleted member 49521

Oh wow, you're right! I wonder if the VV ones actually sell at that price? I'm in need of some cash at the minute... :/