How do you apply your Studio Fix powder?

Delerium

I use my 190 for precision application around my eyes and nose, and my kabuki for the rest of my face and to buff everything out.

I use Charged Water for buffing and to help remove the powdery look rather than Fix+ because I'm not keen on the smell of Fix +.

Nerie

I use MAC's Kabuki brush. Then I just layer how much I want. If I want spot coverage or to really cake it on (like if I didn't put foundation on before but I want coverage anyway) I use a sponge applicator and swipe it on.

Nerie

I use MAC's Kabuki brush. Then I just layer how much I want. If I want spot coverage or to really cake it on (like if I didn't put foundation on before but I want coverage anyway) I use a sponge applicator and swipe it on.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraVENGEANCE
i use a soft-ish kabuki brush when i want more coverage and a fluffy powder brush when i want less
smiles.gif
sometimes i apply with the 187 brush for medium coverage.

I do the exact same! Different brushes for different levels of coverage. Some days my skin looks great, some days I need to cover it aaallll up! eek!

tracy718

I was told by a MA that I can use the 129 brush instead of the sponge provided, and I've been using the 129 brush since then.
yes.gif

Latest posts