How do you do this?

friend_of_MAC

Hey girls!
I've been wondering how some of the girls on specktra create this effect that fades out? It look nice and was curious how it was done because I can't figure it out. I hope you don't need an airbrush gun for this, if not, what other technique is used for this? Your responses are well appreciated!

MAC Cosmetics | Graphic Glam

MACATTAK

I'd say using the edge of a piece of paper/cardboard against your face, should give you that sharp edge.

fash10nista

I've heard tape works as well...Just be careful when taking it off...

OW!!!
icon_eek.gif

mariecinder

I would suggest tape also. It helps me quite a bit when I'm trying to make sharp lines with my eyeshadows.

kittykatsj

You can try to use the MAC brush #228 and blended it upward. For me, i have small eyelids and when i want to define my crease i use this brush and it totally gives me that faded effect. Hope it works on you as well.

Shaquille

tape as well..
tape for bandages will work good because it's not so "ouchy" when you take it off.

kelcia

I use tape.. make sure it's not TOO stark though, looks kinda wierd.. and if some glue comes off on you use some alcohol on a q tip to take it off =D

User49

That's how I do it, use the edge of cardboard and use some cream colour base nearest the edge so the colour is darker and then use a blending brush like the 224 to blend it out gradually! It takes practise!
smiles.gif

friend_of_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
That's how I do it, use the edge of cardboard and use some cream colour base nearest the edge so the colour is darker and then use a blending brush like the 224 to blend it out gradually! It takes practise!
smiles.gif

thanks alot!!!
winkiss.gif