How do you feel about leaving negative feedback on ebay?

cookies

Sorry, didn't know where else to throw this!

I just left my first negative feedback ever and it was so nerve wracking! I was all, should I, shouldn't I, just because I'm worried they'll give me negative feedback and ruin my 100%

Even though I'm perfectly justified in it, seeing as they were selling fake mac products, never sent the items after I asked about its authenticity then promised to give me a refund and never did, and Paypal couldn't give me one because they had no more funds left.

So how do you guys feel when you do it?

professionaltart

I have no problems with giving negative feedback, if you paid (which you did) you should get product (which you didn't). If he/she gives you a negative feedback back then you can always respond to the feedback. I've had bad sellers that I've left negatives for and won't dare to leave a negative back. It's their fault not mine!

Juneplum

i have no problem either as long as it's warranted. i've only left a nagative once for a seller who defrauded me.

CaliKris

If it is justified, I have no problem with it at all. I don't think I have left it for a seller, but I have left it for a buyer who never paid me.

Shawna

I've always been lucky with anything I bought off ebay, but I did have to leave negative feedback for a non-paying bidder on more than one occassion.

blueyedlady87

Well one time i got screwed after I left negative feedback. I purchased a blush and the pic showed it as a rose/bronze and was sold as BNIB. When it arrived, it was *hot* pink and obviusly used. I left a negative feedback saying simply th product was not as sold. The seller started harrassing me with constant e-mails calling me a b*tch, saying she was going to hunt me down etc. I was like, get over yourself! I stopped using Ebay after that, because they never responded to my emails. And I felt they should have stepped in and stopped her.

Chelly

fuck it - if they deserve it then dont sweat it. its not the biggest thing that'll ever happen in the world ya kn0?
winks.gif

cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Well one time i got screwed after I left negative feedback. I purchased a blush and the pic showed it as a rose/bronze and was sold as BNIB. When it arrived, it was *hot* pink and obviusly used. I left a negative feedback saying simply th product was not as sold. The seller started harrassing me with constant e-mails calling me a b*tch, saying she was going to hunt me down etc. I was like, get over yourself! I stopped using Ebay after that, because they never responded to my emails. And I felt they should have stepped in and stopped her.

:O That's crazy to get so worked up over it like that!!

You're right chelly, but sometimes it seems like the world of online shopping just sucks you in so that you get really worried about online reputation lol! Isn't that weird? Which is bad when you're in the right and have pretty much just waved bye to your money

I feel good about it now, another ebayer sent me this message saying the same thing was happening to her with the seller and asking for advice after seeing my negative feedback!

Eemaan

dilemma- you can leave them neg feedback if theve already left yours for you-
but if you leave neg feedback if they still owe you feedback- they will only recipricate it with neg feedback too get you back!. can you imagine anyone leaving you pos feedback after you leaving them neg?

This is why so many sellers only leave you feedback once youve left it for them. Its sucks, but is a major flaw area to ebay

mishy1053

I'm kind of afraid to leave a negative because I'm afraid theyll ruin my 100% too. It sucks that some people work that way, but who knows.
I got a Denim Dish quad fairly recently and the auction totally said new...well I got it and it was SOOOO obviously used so I sent her a message and shes like "ITS NOT USED!!!" So I sent pictures that show it and she hasnt responded.
Long story short, that totally warrants a negative because it was misrepresented, plus you arent supposed to sell used makeup on ebay but guess who didnt give her a negative yet. I havent given her any feedback and she hasnt given me any either. Sometimes life sucks like that. : /