How do you keep inventory on your mac?

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysia
I have an excell spreadsheet. Differnt pages for Eyeshadows, Brushes, Wishlist, ect
Eyeshadows are categorized by:
Name, Colour (off the website), Finish, Type (pot or pan), Collection, Limited Edition or Not, Cost before tax, Where it was bought, if it's in transit (I buy alot online so this helps me keep track of what I need to expect in the mail), & the Month I bought it in

yea I'm just neurotic. And I keep all my reciets. And boxes
greengrin.gif

acutally i agree, keeping track of the dates when you
purchased the items are really good so you know whether
or not to toss it out and get a new one. hehe or at least
thats what i do. HIGH FIVE hehe.

fashionette

Excel. Two different documents, one for the stuff I already have, categorized and all, and one document for things I want to buy. I mark the first prio stuff with a *.

KikiB

For the items that I do have, I know it by heart and can recite it off the top of my head since I have so little.

For the items I want, I have a list in Notepad by collection and then the perm items. I don't need anything terribly fancy.

stacylynne

I have a mental spreadsheet everything I have. I know everything that I have. I also know when to buy a back up.
I do keep all my receipts though.

heart

I keep a list so I'm 100% sure I don't purchase a dupe on accident. When I first made my inventory, I realized I had two of Goldmine, Black Tied, Carbon, and Girlie. I've been on-and-off collecting since 2004 or so, so it was fairly easy for me to forget... whoops.

Oh and I use Excel too. Nothing fancy.

Latest posts