how do you know if it's LE?

fishchick72

so when I buy a color from MAC how do I know if it's LE? When I bought overgrown at the Nordies counter I was warned it was seasonal for the spring & if I used it up I should go to a MAC store & buy bitter. So is this a LE? How else would I know this if the MA doesn't tell me?

YOOTOPiA

usually with new collections, they'll be a display with the new colors (of course people mix match them all the time) anyhow, you can also take a look at the mac website and see their eyeshadow line, the ones with a triangle next to it (assuming its correct and theres no glitch) means that its limited edition.
the color stories section at specktra also let you know the new le items coming up in a collection
hth

Cyn

That's from a summer line, Tantress probably. Those could be LE, but again, check with the website.

user2

And when you try to get one of those e/s that you don't know that they're LE or not, they're not available in pan form!

fishchick72

ok, thanks, that's a good tip, although I always buy pots & never pans, so I doubt I'd ever catch that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
And when you try to get one of those e/s that you don't know that they're LE or not, they're not available in pan form!