how do you like studio tech?

REYNALD0C

NOOOOOOO! Wow I loved it at first, but now haaate it! It moves way too much during the day!

For oily skin try Studio Fix Fluid or the regular Studio Fix!

koolmnbv

I hate this with a passion!!!! This is probable one of the few MAC products that I would tell someone to turn and run the other way.

But some ppl love it, whats wrong for me is right for some1 else.

bellaetoile

studio fix fluid is my favorite foundation.

i used studiotech back when my skin was oilier, and it worked allright. use a base with it (prep and prime skin), aplly with a brush for fuller coverage, or with a dampened latex sponge for lighter coverage, and top with a good blot powder. coverage is buildable, however, seeing as how you're in souther california, where i am as well, you're not going to want studiotech for summer. you'll feel like your face is melting off, no matter what you do. go for something lighter, such as select spf, or sff.

maxcat

I like studiotech for the coverage - it's also great for older skin. Studio Fix liquid tends to fall into fine lines.

inlucesco

It works really well for me - I have oily skin but it's been mostly blemish free as of late, so studio tech is just sheer enough to even everything out. I like it a lot, but I may try studio fix when I'm done with this.

so_siqqq

Studio Tech worked quite well on me and I have oily skin. It had medium to medium full coverage. It didn't really last long and I finished it with blot powder. I brought it with me when I went to Florida and it was pretty much horrible. It moved around and sweated off. Select SPF does the same thing in hot weather but instead it pools up in little beads when you sweat (ew).

The best foudnation I've used so far is Studio Fix Fluid. It lasts a long time on oily skin and in hot weather.

queenofdisaster

i use this and i swear by it, it's the best foundation i have ever used. but i really don't think it would be good on oily skin, thats why most of you are saying you hate it, because yall have oily skin... mine's super dry so studio tech is a miracle...

AriannaErin

I use SFF for my foundation. But I'm looking for something to replace my Covergirl Aquasmooth Makeup (I think it's DC'd)... how would this compare... sounds similar?

queenofdisaster

i used to use aqua smooth and this is kind of like it, but waaay better.. i couldnt find a color match with th cg and also by the end of the day it caked and flaked off of my skin.. studio tech stays put all day... even in the heat

AriannaErin

Thanks for the info! That really helps
greengrin.gif

Luxurious

i love studio tech. the shade NC27 was great for me, the coverage is very good and for oily skin the foundation is good because it makes the skin a little bit matte(?). For normal skin and combo skin also very good.