How do you use brush 227?

I just got this brush. i have so many brushes and dups of them but this one ive been looking at and i love to use things for other then its main purpose becuz it makes me feel like im multi-tasking. how do you use your 227 or if u had it how would you use it?
tong.gif

FiestyFemme

I use it as my super eyeshadow blender brush, but I find it also works really well for a cheekbone highlight.

Zoffe

I use it for cheekbone highlights as well
smiles.gif

And it's the most perfect brush ever for applying browbone colors and blending out the line between a colored shadow and the highlight!
smiles.gif

dominichulinda

- For applying highlight color

(on your brow bone, down the center on your nose, on top of your chin..down your philtrum, on your cheekbone ...etc)

-As an all over eyeshadow brush
- to contour <33

Sanayhs

I've literally done an entire eye using at least 5 different shadows using ONLY this brush. It can apply, blend, do whatever you need. It's wonderful.

VDUB*BELLA

Cheekbone highlighter too! I have two of them.. love love. I also use it to pack on all over shadow

I think it sounds like everyone seems to mainly use it for highlighting. i think it actually sounds like a good idea. i think this brush is to fat to use around the eyes unless like mentioned above its a good use for highlighting the brow bone. thanks ladies. love the recommendation.