How do you use Flickr?

Blush

Hi:

I'd like to know how you ladies use Flickr, I mean, do you use them to have your pics privately stored? Or, on the contrary, you use it to share it with others?

And another question: Could I use it to store beautiful pics I find in the internet or is it forbidden? I've got a photobucket account, but I'd like to have them stored in Flickr better.

Any other ideas/input would be greatly appreciated.

saniyairshad

I know that when ur on Flickr ur not allowed to 'copy' or 'save' any images. So, yeah. I'm sorry one of my friends is on it. I could check and ask her for u

user79

Flickr is a great place to showcase your pictures, be it photography, photo manipulation, or artwork. For image hosting it's probably not the best, as the code can be a bit hard to work with to paste into websites. The reason you can't always link your pics to Flickr so easily is because they go to great lengths to protect the author's copyrights, as many photographers post there.

I use flickr to showcase my photography and I use the community aspects extensively to get feeback. I really like all the features they have set up there, you can bookmark other people's pictures, add comments, add them to photo pool and participate in discussions in groups. I also like their explore feature which allows me to stumble upon really nice pictures.

You can check out my flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/misschievous/

Latest posts