How do you use your Shimmersoufles?

Demosthenes

I found out that my MAC still has some in stock, but I remember the Goldmousse I swapped away was kinda chunky and gritty. How do you apply yours? My fave MA said he loved using them, so I'm tempted to give them a second shot.

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. I returned mine because the texture was icky feeling even when it dried,...gritty and kinda crunchy,... I just used a foundation like brush and used it to highlight my upper cheekbones and often in a soft buff over the area of my temples,.. it looked really good, but I could never like the feel of it being on my skin?

Shawna

I used mine as a base for e/s because the glitter didn't fall all over. It stayed in place b/c of the gel texture. However, I found it dried out and crumbled off after a while. I finally decided to use it as cheek highlighter and I love it as that for a night out. It does tend to dry out and make your skin look flakey in spots. It is best put on just before you go out for the evening IMHO. I doubt I would buy it again.

Juneplum

ugh. i can't STAND the shimmersouffles... meeeaahh... exactly for the reasons listed above... i wouldn't buy these again.. ever..

Demosthenes

Ah... thanks you guys, so it wasn't just me.
smiles.gif
I was tempted to get it because of the MA, but it seems like it would be too much of a hassle. Plus, he's a guy so maybe he never wore it before? He probably just thinks it looks nice when he puts it on people.