How do you wear low cut boots?

tara_hearts

pl680858-01p01v01.jpg

Ordered these off piperlime and I think they are super cute. I just have no idea how to wear them. And i'm looking forward to fall coming soon how would you wear these during the colder weather?
Thanks!

MAC_Whore

My vote is skinny jeans.

I keep reading the title of your post as "How do you wear low cut boobs?" I keep thinking, "Well, a bra would be a good start."
lol.gif

kaliraksha

I don't have any, but I see tons of girls here wear them with bohemian type dresses (long or short)... the mix of hippy and cowboy.

I also think they'd do great with skinny pants/ jeans as well.

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
My vote is skinny jeans.

I keep reading the title of your post as "How do you wear low cut boobs?" I keep thinking, "Well, a bra would be a good start."
lol.gif

haha low cut boobs sounds relatively freaky!

THanks for all the input guys

User38

I would wear them with a knit dress and tights in the same color, or in matte black or brown
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
My vote is skinny jeans.

lol.gif

LOL! That's exactly how I read it and came in to see the dirt
th_LMAO.gif

I agree with everyone else on skinny jeans. I love the boots OP posted, I need to get me some of those. With our long Canadian winters you can never have too many pairs of boots
sneaky.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara_hearts
haha low cut boobs sounds relatively freaky!...

Sounds a little too Dexter, doesn't it? lol

IA skinny jeans, skirts, leggings...

I have some similiar boots from shi. I like wearing a LONG button down shirt over some leggings and put a belt around my waist OVER the shirt. HOTT!

Latest posts