How do you wear Patina?

Stage Kitten

I saw this eyeshadow at MAC earlier and it looked interesting. I am thinking of going back to get it. What do you wear it with? Is it better in the crease or on the lid?

fash10nista

I use it on the lid with Museum Bronze pigment in the outer vee.

I also use it as a crease color with Shroom e/s

HeatherLouWho

I'm wearing it now with expensive pink on the lid and espresso on the outer corner. I also wear it with satin taupe but I wear the satin taupe on the lid and the patina in the crease.

Stage Kitten

Thanks for the ideas everyone! A few of the reviewers on M/U Alley say Patina has sort of a pink/green sheen. Anyone else notice this?

xxManBeaterxx

I didnt notice the pink green sheen. I love wearing patina ont he lid with either satin taupe or a light wash of espresso eyeshadow, i normally wear it with a brown eyeshadow in my crease :)

2nigurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i use it across the lid then satin taupe in the crease. one of my favourite eyeshadows ever!

ditto on the lid and satin taupe on crease. i add expresso on the outer v.

Rudyru

Blackground paintpot as a base with black tied on the lid. Carbon in the crease and Patina to blend it out.

I use Patina in all my smokey looks, to add a nice gradient fade from black to skintone.

Stage Kitten

Today, I tried Patina on the lid with Mink & Sable and Espresso (Vanilla pigment to highlight), and I really like it! However, I think it would look better with Mink & Sable on the lid with Patina rather than in the crease so that you can see the green a bit more. I am sure that you could use Sumptuous Olive in place of Mink & Sable too.

Stage Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage Kitten
Today, I tried Patina on the lid with Mink & Sable and Espresso (Vanilla pigment to highlight), and I really like it! However, I think it would look better with Mink & Sable on the lid with Patina rather than in the crease so that you can see the green a bit more. I am sure that you could use Sumptuous Olive in place of Mink & Sable too.

I really love this look. I got compliments all day!