How does Rebel l/s look on you?

ddglitter06

I'm NC25, and I wore Rebel yesterday for the first time. I couldn't wait to try it -seeing how dark, pretty, and plummy it looked in the tube. I applied 2 coats and was disappointed to find that it looked like a dark fuchsia on my lips, nothing like that dark berry color I've seen on other people wearing it.

JmarieHenard

I have the same problem w/colors like this as well! I'm NC 20 and have pretty pigmented lips which may have something to do with it. To get a more berry color I'll use a liner like Vino or Nightmoth and that seems to help.

liquidsirenhoney

I bought this lipstick forever ago and it never gets used it looks terrible on me. That being said I always gravitate to it when they launch it with collections and always want it til I read the label. It looks beautiful in the tube and even swatches okay but on my pigmented lips it's just a boring berry shade. I thought it was just me who was disappointed.

Tropchic

It has a more purple-y tone on me as well I have light medium skin I think it only shows up vampy on darker skin tones

Erica53094

It is too dark and witchy poo on me. Maybe bc I am fair and look best in warm colors?. Also my mouth is too small and I have too thin of lips to pull it off? My daughter and I swapped lipsticks. She has very dark hair and eyes. She can pull it off way better than I!

iqaganda

I'm NC25 and it's very pretty on me. it doesn't look very dark like it does on the tube, more of a berry color with me. You should definitely try it!