How does this look to you?

Shawna

Ummm, that's a mineralized skin finish picture and looks to be porcelain pink. I wouldn't trust the listing if the picture is off like that.

caffn8me

Walk away. If the seller is advertising the RRP as £34.50, they're clearly setting out to mislead. £34.50 = $68

RRP of iridescent pressed powder in the UK is £15.50

This product was "won" by a-k-e-e who is also a new eBayer with a feedback of 1.

a-k-e-e's previous purchase (which gave this feedback) was this. Compare it to the listing we're questioning - same listing style (centred text black and red with manufacturer's product photos) and the same item location - Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK. The seller was rockchic82 - look at their recent feedback especially comments like Quote:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS MEMBER BIDS ON THEIR OWN ITEMS!!! VIOLATES EBAY POLICY

the impression given is that secret-ivy, a-k-e-e and rockchic82 are all the same eBayer trying to establish a new and as yet untarnished reputation.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Ummm, that's a mineralized skin finish picture and looks to be porcelain pink. I wouldn't trust the listing if the picture is off like that.

i agree. that's definately an msf and it really does look like porcelain pink. but at any rate, caffn8me is right, it's just sketchy all around!

amy_forster

That was what I thought.
clap.gif
It all just seemed a little off to me. :confused: I hate it when these sellers start springing up all over the place. It makes it so difficult to buy on ebay.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

sparkler

they have put up 2 more blushers - two different shades, 2 different rrp's, SAME msf photo...

let's all watch!

MAC_Whore

First of all....Damn Caffn8Me! You are so impressive. Nice work, as always.
smiles.gif

That looks like Stereo Rose shot in bright light, IMO. BTW, Coup d'Chic was a pinkish Irridescent Powder from the Nordie's Tailormade collection. It was in the compact that had the black and white houndstooth design on the lid. It did not have a clear lid like the MSFs do.

People can be so sleazy!