How does your desktop look today ?

Holy Rapture

I keep changing my wallpapers n fonts, like nearly everyday. Was wondering ... Why don't we all put up pics of what our desktop looks like today n as you keep changing it day after day, keep posting too
yes.gif
Could be cute n fun!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Leme start!! Yay
tong.gif

Flickr: Anvika's Photostream

kimmy

never in my life did i think my desktop wallpaper would feature keanu reeves, but that was before i saw street kings. deeeelicious!

3007lgo.gif

Holly

OfficerJenny, I love your children fighting zombie kids background! Where'd you get it from? I want!!
greengrin.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Something like this:

I love yours! How did you change the folders and where did you get the snowflake icons from?

Indigowaters

I can't remember exactly, but I know I got the icons and wallpaper from deviantart.com. Type in blue, snow and snowflakes to see what you get. I was able to change my icons with Candybar. I don't know if it does the same for Windows, but I have a Macbook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I love yours! How did you change the folders and where did you get the snowflake icons from?

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I can't remember exactly, but I know I got the icons and wallpaper from deviantart.com. Type in blue, snow and snowflakes to see what you get. I was able to change my icons with Candybar. I don't know if it does the same for Windows, but I have a Macbook.

I have a macbook too, I never really mess with it as far as changing things, but what's candybar?

Latest posts