How get get these nude lips? (pics included)

chako012

Hi guys!! I have normally very pigmented lips, sometimes to a shade of a dark red and I've always wanted to have nice nude lips! (maybe something longer lasting so I don't have to keep reapplying)
However I;m not a big lipstick fanatic since I hate reapplying all the time and I dun like having colour transferring to my cups etc.
204578921_473a590283.jpg

In aprticular I'm after a colour like shown above! Prefereably in a long lasting lipstick solution or not!

Any mac lipsticks around that colour that has a very strong colour payoff due to my pigmented lips?

I was reccomended freckle before but it always seems to be sold out here

I'm around NC 30 - 35
smiles.gif

TIA
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

i'm an nc42, and 15 minutes lipstick looks pretty similar to that on me. super nude and light. it's an oxygen deprived look, but better. plus, the amplified creme formula goes on so smooth, especially over prep and prime lip, and a nude lip liner.

Sushi_Flower

Concealer is your friend if you have alot of pigmentation and then over that you can apply any pale lipgloss/lipstick and it'll look nice. I have the same problem and i can you concealer to get a great look but it doesn't last long and sometimes the texture can turn out not very nice!

Winthrop44

I have pretty pigmented lips and 15 Minutes looks alot like this on me too. I like High tea, but it's too sheer to cover up the pigmentation to achieve this look on me.