How good are Sephora brushes?

xxluverxx

This website is amazing. After looking through it for days I finally decided to splurge big time on some MAC cosmetics yesterday. I bought concealer, powder foundation and some fluidline. I want to start a brush collection but I'm just wondering if anyone have used Sephora brushes and how good are they?? No doubt probably MAC maybe the best but I need some advice before making my purchases. I rather have the comparable brushes that work without draining my pocket. Thanks!!

Green&Gold

I have a few of the shadow brushes, and I really like them - their "natural smudge brush" is one of my absolute faves.

They're very durable too; mine haven't done any shedding, even with plenty of washes.

enviable

i agree they are pretty good, i too love the smudge brush.. there are good brushes out there not just mac...

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green&Gold
I have a few of the shadow brushes, and I really like them - their "natural smudge brush" is one of my absolute faves.

They're very durable too; mine haven't done any shedding, even with plenty of washes.

My thoughts exactly.

yummy411

i only have one so far, the dome crease brush. it's very dense.. it's about my fav brush right now.... good for color placement in the crease with some depth! i'm looking forward to buying more especially since right now they have select brushes 50% off!
clap.gif

glittergoddess27

I have played with them many times. They are fading out and old line,.. and replacing it with new brushes,..so becareful about the "sale" brushes. But the new stuff I played with this past Saturday is VERY NICE. They have a thick white goat hair brush that is $45 that I am lemming,.. Its #48. And its worth it,.. I just need to get some extra $$ and it will be mine!

Jill35

I love my Sephora brushes. Target has some good ones too by Sonya ( I can't remember her last name)

Rushch6

I have Sephora, MAC, and Target(Sonia Kashuk) and I like them all. The only reason I have been getting MAC lately is because I feel the need to be matchy matchy. I know thats a stupid reason, but.....

AfricanaEyes

I just left Sephora and purchased some brushes (thanks to Specktra members!)....Sonia from Target has GREAT brushes!

Latest posts