How I Miss The Old Britney :(

Jade

Then..

Now
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

labwom

I would love to see her come back the way she was before but I don't think it's ever going to happen!

MiCHiE

I remember watching her "Diary" or something on MTV and she was so driven, going to meet with the trainer, getting her Starbucks and rehearsing....She's just a mess now. And can she really "come back"? She'll need a whole lifestyle change to do so.

kimmy

i like the new britney, for the simple fact that her gigantic forehead is no longer hidden. i feel slightly more confident about mine now that some big name star also has and flaunts one...
smiles.gif

Raerae

Little OT, but what's going on in your little movie in your sigature? Is it's from some TV show, or is that you in the pink?

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Then..

I dunno, she might inspire young girls to develop eating disorders and body image issues, she can't hurt anyone anymore now that she's a train wreck!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Little OT, but what's going on in your little movie in your sigature? Is it's from some TV show, or is that you in the pink?

:what: It's Dominique from MTV's "Making The Band".

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
i still love her even if i disagree with her behavior!

me too. i have a love/hate relationship with britney. i really hope she makes a comeback & gets her life straightened out.
ssad.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
^Yeah, but your makeup looks better. Sit on that, Brit!

that just made my night. :loveya:

i have a feeling that britney will make a comeback. i've never been a fan of hers, something about her just irks me and always has...but i kind of have an inkling that this is a publicity stunt and that one day she'll bust out with this hott ass body and some kind of uber sexy music video or something. because then you know the tabloids will be all over her...

kaliraksha

I think she did too much too soon and like the brightest stars burned out too fast. Too much stress for a Mississippi mousekateer!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I dunno, she might inspire young girls to develop eating disorders and body image issues, she can't hurt anyone anymore now that she's a train wreck!

Because of her former healthy eating regimen and dedicated exercise routine?

God knows THOSE are behaviours we don't want young girls to mirror in the quest to having a good body.

little teaser

i kinda feel sorry for her and have faith that she will get back on the right track, she has went through alot in a short amount of time, breaks ups can cause you to lose yourself and mind, and her haveing her kids so close together not leting her body have time to snap back has taken its toll..

Shimmer

Yeah, and those who say she needs to hit the gym need to reallyunderstand what a ceasarian does to the body. I went to basic training when my son was 8 mos old (after my second CS) and it was still TOO SOON. I wound up on profile because of needing time to heal. (Typically the army gives a woman 12 wks ML after a c-section and then another 180 days before she has to start REGULAR PT...I was doing BCT within that time frame...too soon.)
She can slim down and do cardio and whatnot, but any hard training? Can't do it yet.

I still miss hot britney though.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

once again another FABULOUS Picture comparison!! lets take a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO, and Compare it to an EXTREMELY UN-PROFESSIONAL one!!

The "new" Britney would look JUST as good as the old Britney if she had a stylist, for both hair and wardrobe, and a makeup artist, along with a Professional photographer.

Edit (oh and some panties would do her some good)

sharyn

You can play this kind of game with almost every celebrity. And you would get the same result - "uuuuugh look at them now!" if you only pick the "right" pictures.

and IMO, she still looks better than most of the people you see on the street.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
once again another FABULOUS Picture comparison!! lets take a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO, and Compare it to an EXTREMELY UN-PROFESSIONAL one!!

The "new" Britney would look JUST as good as the old Britney if she had a stylist, for both hair and wardrobe, and a makeup artist, along with a Professional photographer.

True. But isn't it basically a professional shot and a true-to-life candid one?

Shimmer

it is, but you can take a pro shot of anyone and compare it to a candid one and it's VASTLY different.