how i *pimped out* my 50cent Rimmel lipstick :)

imatocophobic

yeah so i got this Rimmel lipstick from Rite-Aid right before i went home here in Manila. it was 90%off..i got it for only 56cents!
thmbup.gif
its only now that i was able to use it. teeheeee! on its own, its a bit bright pinkish, so i toned it down with the NYX Pink Frost lipglossthis is my 2nd fotd, cc's are always welcome! thank you and enjoy! btw, please excuse the hair. lol

FACE:
-Ponds Dry Skin Cream
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Medium Beige
-Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W4

CHEEKS:
-Revlon Skinlights Color Lighting in Mocha for contour
-Revlon Keep Blushing! powder blush in Pretty in Peony
-MAC MSF in New Vegas for highlight

EYES:
-UDPP as primer
-MAC Charcoal Brown e/s to fill in brows
-MAC Beguile Brow Set
-dabbed Loreal True Match in w4 to eyelids to even out the color
-MAC Tete-A-Tint
-ULTA eyeshadow in Antique Gold
-MAC Sable e/s(crease)
-MAC Pandamonium e/s (outer V)
-frosted white/creamish e/s from "4 U 2 I-PRO" "Contemporary" palette as highlighter ( i bought it from a mall here in Manila.they make good quality make-ups, pretty cheap yet very pigmented!)
-CG LashBlast mascara
-Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner in black

LIPS
-MAC lip conditioner
-Rimmel l/s in Vigour
-NYX Goddess of the Night l/g in Pink Frost

DSC09380.jpg

elegant-one

You are one VERY Beautiful lady! Love, love, love the lip color - and your hair is amazing. Thanks for posting

imatocophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie89
you are goooorgeous!!! i am obsessed with your hair.

haha really? i hate it, its darn straight and so blah. i rarely comb it too. lol thanks

anjelique*

I've found that Rimmel lipsticks are fantastic with their colouring - very true to their little sticker!
smiles.gif

I stock up when I get the chance... they don't dry your lips out AND have lasting power...
smiles.gif

imatocophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelique*
I've found that Rimmel lipsticks are fantastic with their colouring - very true to their little sticker!
smiles.gif

I stock up when I get the chance... they don't dry your lips out AND have lasting power...
smiles.gif

that is soooo true! Rimmel lipsticks are VERY moisturizing! they do not dry out my lips at all! i love them
smiles.gif