How long between MAC interviews?

andicandi3x12

Hey guys! I have been lurking for sometime and just all over this forum and I finally got the courage to post my question!

Ok so last friday the 11th I believe, I had my 1st interview at MAC I was then told I would be called for my demo
yahoo.gif
She said she didnt know when this would be but I would get a call. How long is it between interviews? I ask because my phone has been acting very screwy so I dont know if I miss calls because it cuts off and I dont know about it and erases everything! this happens a couple times a day. So Im wondering should I call and check on it or just wait?

TIA!

erine1881

i would go in and talk to them rather than calling. its more professional than doing it over the phone, especially since there is an issue with that phone, ya know? and i would give a them a different number to contact you buy. otherwise they may not wanna deal with the hassle of calling you back if they aren't sure that you will get the message. good luck!

andicandi3x12

So I posted this last night and this morning in Accounting... I got my call!!! I am so excited and nervous and I keep going through all of the threads on here to get a feel for what to expect! My Demo is next monday the 28th at 11am! I am so freaking nervous! It is going to be at my fave freestanding store in the area so i am like omg the girls that work there are so gorgeous! I cant wait! now to get my hands on more vict... er friends to practice on!

andicandi3x12

Re: demo monday morning

I know I know, I have been reading through all of the threads esp about Homa. I just feel like I need a definite look for the day. I keep practicing on myself and trying to perfect it but I just dont feel its right. Homa told me my eyes were too heavy before and that made me think maybe I should go light on the eyes and use viva glamI for my lips? but then I am second guessing it because I dont want them to think I did my lips wrong. I wish I could post pics but I dont have a camera. Any advice would help. I know I am going to be wearing my trusty #7 lashes and I am thinking about sweetness blush w/alpha girl bp and northern lights skinfinish. I tried the look today with a nude lip and thought it was gorgeous but since the eyes were paired down I dont want it to look overall neutral. On top of this I cant even get in proper practice on other people
ssad.gif
I am so nervous and frustrated.

What makeup did you girls wear to your interviews and what were the comments they gave you?