How long does it take items to get to the CCO?

slepre

How long does it take for limited edition items in like collections or like discontinued or packaging change to get to the CCO [ cosmetics company outlet]?

Also do all the items in a limited edition collection go there, like what goes to the outlet and what doesnt?

See I really want the heatherette lippies because I got into MAC after that collection was here and gone. So I want to know when those would possibly or might they already be at the CCO.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by slepre
How long does it take for limited edition items in like collections or like discontinued or packaging change to get to the CCO [ cosmetics company outlet]?

Also do all the items in a limited edition collection go there, like what goes to the outlet and what doesnt?

See I really want the heatherette lippies because I got into MAC after that collection was here and gone. So I want to know when those would possibly or might they already be at the CCO.

Thats a really good question. I know that 1 (Woodbury in NY) of 2 CCO's I go to have last years Holiday Sets .. they've had them for about a month or so.. maybe a tad bit longer.. The other in PA only has a handful of items.. but I haven't been there now in about a month, so I can't say for sure, what they have at this very moment..But i *CAN* tell you that the PA CCO told ME that for awhile there, they had NOT gotten anything new.. and this was over the summer..

Preciouspink

I've seen a lot of hauls from CCOs in which the have picked up the Heatherette lippies and lip glosses! So you might want to go check you local CCO or call ahead to be sure!

wifey806

my CCO already has Neo Sci Fi, and Fafi, so I would imagine Heatherette's already been shipped..?

mizzbeba

I went to a CCO in Orlando this past weekend and saw a Fafi eyeshadow quad, Heatherette beauty powders, 1 lipstick, 2 lipglasses and an eye shadow trio and Neo Sci Fi lipglass.

cocolicouss

the cco by me in ny had stuff from the N collection and some brush sets from last xmas and the fafi paint pots i wanted some heatherette lippies too but they didn't have that much stuff
ssad.gif

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba
I went to a CCO in Orlando this past weekend and saw a Fafi eyeshadow quad, Heatherette beauty powders, 1 lipstick, 2 lipglasses and an eye shadow trio and Neo Sci Fi lipglass.

Prime or Premium Outlets?

slepre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbeba

oh ok I live in tampa. I was planing on going to the malls over there this weekend!

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
Prime or Premium Outlets?

What's the difference?

LimaBean

My CCO gets things like 8+ months after the collection has ended, the problem with my cco is that they get new items like maybe once a month and it always varies, so i always call before then. In March I picked up a lot of fafi,neo sci fi, and heatherette items

SerenityRaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnk85
What's the difference?

Thats the actual name of the outlets. Orlando only has a gazillion per square block
winks.gif

DILLIGAF

Currently the CCOs out here by me has Fafi, Heatherette, Neo Sci-fi, and sets from last years holiday collections. Sad to say the Sawgrass Mills Mall isnt the best CCOs around either.

MelodyAngel

My CCO has Heatherette palettes, Cult of Cherry quads, Neo Sci-Fi eyeshadows, Fafi Paint Pots, and Colorforms Palettes & Brush Sets. As far as I know they never got any of the Heatherette or Fafi lipsticks.

liquidsirenhoney

the one buy me has some fairly recent stuff, but it has holiday sets from last year and beyond, i was also wondering that because it allows me to pick up items that i didn't buy back ups of. Currently they have the Fafi pallets and a pallet i bough i think back in FEB of this year i can't recall which collection it was from right off the top of my head.

shannnybannny

I think it's totally random everywhere! Some CCO's get the stuff right away, and others not until FOREVER away! Ask your CCO.

My CCO always gets things in really quickly, I saw stuff from Cham Pale yesterday...
I go to the one in Hagerstown, MD, which is probably the most random place to have a CCO, but hey, it's only 30 minutes away from me lol. That's probably why they get a lot of the good stuff, because no one goes to it.

Mac-Guy

My CCO (Wrentham, MA) told me that they get new merchandise once a month only. When I was there two weeks ago, they pretty much had still the same stuff as two month ago.

Latest posts