How long to reapply?

andicandi3x12

I didnt get the job with MAC this time around, but I know I really want this. I sent a thank you letter Homa and asked that she keep me in mind but if that isnt possible or probable due to the amount of girls she sees how long after the final interview do you have to wait to reapply and start the process all over? I really want this and I will redo the process if I have to. All I can do is improve and learn more so I am willing to do it again.

baybehbekah

i am not quite sure but i think the norm is 3 - 6 months, depending on your situation.

good for you for being so positive! i know it's hard but you are defiantly making lemonade outta lemons!
smiles.gif

andicandi3x12

Well Im trying! I was talking to my mom and you know I really dont know what they were looking for. Its a brand new counter so they may need something specific for opening a new counter and I honestly dont have much retail experience as Ive been with starbucks for 3 years straight since high school annnd im only 19 lol. There are so many factors and I can only get better. I made it that far that I believe its worth another try.

I thought it was 3 but I want to be sure I will ask I guess when I stop by the counter to drop off the thank you letter tomorrow. I dont think its on this site so the time to wait might be helpful to some!

VioletB

Keep your head up!! Most people don't get hired their first try.. Time only gives you improvement!! Keep buying from the counter and let them know who you are..
smiles.gif
Good luck.

JessArtStar

I was in the same situation about a month ago. Keep trying and good things to come to those who wait! Its great that you're positive and faith in yourself!
My advice is to keep brushing up on MAC history and facts so you can do well in interviews. Keep in touch with the counter manager about events and show persistance! It took me series of reapplying within a 5 month period. I just kept persuing and got hired.

miss_supra

when I didn't get it my first time around the regional trainer told me to try again at their next job fair which was 3 months from when I originally applied.

I am very sorry you didn't make it your first time, but a lot of us it happens to. It's nice to see such strong-willed girls that don't let minor bumps in the road through them off. Good luck for next time!