How long would your tops/ dresses last ?

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Oh, you guys. I should be so ashamed... I have so many clothes that I BROKE my closet =/

The brackets came loose from the wall that holds up the rod. The worst part is that I went shopping today. Oh.dear.god. I thought I was being sensible by not buying clothes since I can't hang them up, so I bought shoes. Talk about twisted "logic".

You're hilarious
th_LMAO.gif

metal_romantic

kaliraksha, you are not alone. I too have broken my wardrobe. The rail is ok (sort of... it's badly bowed in the middle...) but the back of the actual wardrobe has come off... I have no idea why my parents decided to buy me such a small wardrobe when I was a teenage girl (delusion, perhaps, or wishful thinking) but now I have another small one in addition (also full). I had to also buy one of those racks on wheels, but that got so full it broke. So, I foolishly bought a new one, but that obviously broke too. So now I have bought another but am scared to try it. It's one of those with a double rail. Fingers crossed. I still live with my parents and they are now talking about installing rails onto the actual wall in the spare bedroom. (Like a walk-in robe/closet that you can sleep in!) I just may break the house. I am seriously worried. I could survive for quite a while if I never washed anything, lol.

Latest posts