how many do you have?

choseck

I just bought another empty 15 palette and I'm starting to redo my shadows.. how many 15 palettes do you have? ( or 4 if thats how you like to do things
smiles.gif
) I currently have 11 and I'm in need of at least one more - probably two, although the second wouldn't be filled. I reallly need to depot.

Ugh - I don't know how to reorganize these! Does anyone know of the link where people have pictures of theirs?

noahlowryfan

i only have one. i just started using MAC shadows just last month. i buy my shadows in pan forms because its cheaper than the pots ones.

geeko

i only have 2...the rest of my fifty odd shadows are in pots...

my country doesn't sell empty palettes so i gotta wait till my mum or friend goes overseas to cp empty palettes for me.

mistella

You have 11, that's so many, do you label the top? I have 6 and they're not labeled so I end up having to open up all of them to find the one I want to use.

k_im

^^ i feel your pain. i really need to get to labeling!

i have six & two blush palettes.

choseck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
You have 11, that's so many, do you label the top? I have 6 and they're not labeled so I end up having to open up all of them to find the one I want to use.

I put a piece of tape on the lid and then label that palette either 'neutrals' 'pinks' 'greens' etc.. I don't have them labeled on the inside, I can usually tell which is which - and it seems like I'm always trying to move them around - otherwise I think I should really label each color on the inside of the lid. Hopefully that makes sense
hmm.gif

LadyLaundale

I have ten full 15 pans, and around 25 quads, almost all of them except a few really early ones, and I don't have Showflower yet, or one of the Icon ones, can't remember the name, Sultress, I think.

And 3 blush palettes.

slvrlips

I have three full 15 pallettes and 7 quads 3 of which are pre-made (Summerwear, Sweetie Cake & Pandamonium) I also have 6 premade palletes (they are Nordstrom anniversary/X-Mas pallettes
I keep all LE e/s in the pot and box just in case I want to sell them later