How Many MAC Items do you own

pemily

Hey Guys!! I thought this might be fun!!
Would love to see if my collection is crazy moderate or just poor LOL!

Would love to see some pictures too if you have any!

xx
Pemily

Piarpreet

I've never counted them.... but i sure will! maybe that will help me NOT to buy all I like lol
Aprox I got 60 blushes, 60 lipsticks.... but I'll give u a number lata :)

maclovin baby

I'm afraid to count but I was bored yesterday and counted my mac blushes 100+ oh my gosh I have a problem, seriously if I was a makeup artist I would understand but I'm Not.

pemily

I'm afraid to count but I was bored yesterday and counted my mac blushes 100+ oh my gosh I have a problem, seriously if I was a makeup artist I would understand but I'm Not.
That's awesome how long have you been collecting for? Would luv pics?

pemily

gawd paparazziboy plz plz show us just one pic at least!!! I'm sitting on 266 ATM jeez lol No pro disc here!!! My makeup room makes me so happy tho lol

Piarpreet

oh damn i didnt count brushes or pencils lol....does skin care and make up remover count too? lol.... cos then im in trouble....

pemily

hey on the back up thing.....

given the fact that we have more makeup than a small counter... and we are not ma's
do you find that you ever ever reach pan on an eyeshadow or blush.....
cos I havent dented everything (I change looks every day) so whats the point in like 3 back ups???

I might clean and photo tonight if I find time!

Piarpreet

well the things i got back ups of are things I use a lot. For instance I got a back up of Candy yum yum (give that it wouldnt be repromoted soon) and my lippie is half way even though i hardly wear it not to waste it. Now that it will come with by request then i'll use it more. Lightscapade i got backups but im using it as a blending colors for blush and foundation and bronzer or even all over face. I got a back up of lip liner embrace me...cos it's the perfect pink for a lot of my lippies and it was LE....

pemily

Quote:Originally Posted by Piarpreet

well the things i got back ups of are things I use a lot. For instance I got a back up of Candy yum yum (give that it wouldnt be repromoted soon) and my lippie is half way even though i hardly wear it not to waste it. Now that it will come with by request then i'll use it more. Lightscapade i got backups but im using it as a blending colors for blush and foundation and bronzer or even all over face. I got a back up of lip liner embrace me...cos it's the perfect pink for a lot of my lippies and it was LE.... 

That makes sense.... I think I got thrown off by ppl that get like 4 e/s or 5 glosses lol

Shadowy Lady

oh good Lord I'd be too scared to count. Even though I've bought less than 7 items from MAC for the last 2 years what I've had from before (since 2004) is waaaay more that I'd use. On top of my head though:

- Four 15 slot-e/s palettes
- two self made quads
- 3 LE quads
- 8 LE single e/s of various size and shape
- 30+ full size jars of pigments (out of which I think 20 may be LE)
- 10 half size jars of pigment
- 5 pencil liners
- 7 fluid lines
- 8 paint pots and 3 paints
- 1 full blush palette
- 10+ individual blushes
- 3 beauty powders (pressed)
- 3 beauty powders (loose)
- 3 bottles of foundations: F&B, Pro Longwear, Studio Sculpt (which I should toss as I don't use MAC foundations anymore except for F&B)
- 40+ tubes of lipsticks and 3 of the kissbale colour lipsticks
- about 20 various glosses: lipgloss, creamsheen glass, lustreglass, dazzle glass, lip conditioner
- 15 brushes

I need to have a blog sale to ged rid of some of this stuff.....

MRV

I have way too many! I have an Excel list and I know everything I have (although so far it's just a list, I have not 'refined' it to count/group different things). At the moment I have 655 different products (excluding BUs, multiples etc. (there are only a few of them) and same product in different sizes like Fix+, but premade quad/pallette e/s are counted separately).

pemily

I have way too many! I have an Excel list and I know everything I have (although so far it's just a list, I have not 'refined' it to count/group different things). At the moment I have 655 different products (excluding BUs, multiples etc. (there are only a few of them) and same product in different sizes like Fix+, but premade quad/pallette e/s are counted separately).
Very impressive :) I use an app called makeup inventory! Do you have pics of your set up?

Latest posts