how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

allthingsglam

Before I purged my entire stash through blog sales and basically owning backups for every colour that I had, I think I had close to 30... but I suppose that doesn't really compare with some of you ladies :D I have the biggest seller's remorse selling away Party Parrot, Flamingo and Scarlet Ibis haha :D
Scarlet ibisnooooooooo

Elba

I only have 13, but since I just took pics I thought I'd share:
They are: Back row: Modesty, Fast Play, Gem of Roses, Rue d'Bois, Plumful, Après Chic, Oh, Oh, Oh Front row: Viva Glam yndi, Hot Gossip, Spiceflower, Ultra Darling, Scant, Baroque Boudoir

hazelton

35? I started collecting last year. I need a better system for displaying the names bc I have a hard time easily finding the lipstick I want from my vanity table. Flair For Finery Patisserie Sweet Succulence Snob Viva Glam Nicki 2 Exclusive Event Girl About Town Up the Amp Runway Hit Riri Woo Sweet & Sour Steady Going Ruby Woo Tangerine Dream Rebel Cyber Riri Boy Heaux Craving Twig All Fired Up Prepare For Pleasure Flat Out Fabulous Pleasure Bomb Instigator Heroine Midimauve Studded Kiss Bad Girl Riri Private Party Pink Nouveau Tart & Trendy Freckle-tone Feed the Senses Velvet Teddy

jenashley22

I just started my collection this past summer, and so far I have 25!!
pompom.gif

Flamingo
Sweet & Sour
You've Got It
Exclusive Event
Fleshpot
Rebel
Heroine
Diva
Cyber
Riri Boy
Riri Woo
Heaux
Talk That Talk
Pleasure Bomb (x2)
Bad Girl Riri (x2)
Instigator
Hautecore
Punk Couture
Studded Kiss
Sensual Sparks
Close Contact
Carnal Instinct
Morning Rose

allthingsglam

playing with my makeup I decide to take inventory I have downsize my blushes and eyeshadow because I don't wear either everyday but I love love love lip products my lipstick count is a grand total of 130 lipsticks omg I thought I was at about 80 I'm not tripping I had a ball collecting them but now It has to be super specail and different to buy confession of a mac addict lol

NaomiH

i looked online and couldn't find one like this
They are tackle boxes with little dividers in them actually. Made by a company called Flambeau (sp). I'm going up to Wally World this weekend and will try and get the SKU of the deeper one for you while I'm there.

geeko

Not as many some ladies here, but still too much for a so called non lip person. (My obsession is still with blushers and cheek products though) Currently i have about 152 mac lipsticks in total (some lippies I just bought and thus are not pictured in the below picture).

Lipstickwh0re

Prepare For Pleasure
Seeds of Desire
Girl About Town
Yung Rapunxel
Heaux (4)
Viva Glam Rihanna
Viva Glam III
Punk Couture
Talk That Talk
Lickable

Faultlessly F/W