how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

Jayjayy

20! I bought this awesome MAC lipstick holder on Ebay with 20 slots, so it helps keep my collection capped. I've accumulated too make liquid lipsticks this year to be buying anything else.

LARAELYSE

When I started collecting MAC in 2005, I told myself it would be a GREAT idea to have a different lippie for every day of the year! So I kept collecting towards that 365 goal & I never allowed guilt to creep in until NOW! Lmao! My number is somewhere above 500... I don't even want to take the time to get to an exact number lolol :p

Corally

When I started collecting MAC in 2005, I told myself it would be a GREAT idea to have a different lippie for every day of the year! So I kept collecting towards that 365 goal & I never allowed guilt to creep in until NOW! Lmao! My number is somewhere above 500... I don't even want to take the time to get to an exact number lolol :p
Holy crap :jawdrop: I soooo wanna see your lippie collection!

LARAELYSE

When I got to 200 I started keeping new ones in their boxes...& stored away... prior to that I had them in an old glass bowl I got from the thrift store, stored them standing up, but upside down (so I could read the colors!) & oneday I found 2 more identical glass bowls at the thrift store lolol anyways, Im not at home right now but ill try to remember to snap a pic when I get home! ;)

Vandekamp

When I started collecting MAC in 2005, I told myself it would be a GREAT idea to have a different lippie for every day of the year! So I kept collecting towards that 365 goal & I never allowed guilt to creep in until NOW! Lmao! My number is somewhere above 500... I don't even want to take the time to get to an exact number lolol
tong.gif
omg.gif
Are you makeup artist? My collection is nothing compared to you. I am bowing down to you. Where do you store them all? Do you tend to BU everything you buy?
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Corally

Me too. Holy crap is right.:topclosed: I think @elegant-one  may come close to 500. I'm only at 250+ and I thought I was something. heck no. I've got nothing on the Queen.
Lol at 'only 250+'. :lol: I'm at 69 mac lippies but I think I have about 110/120 other brand lippies in my stash (mostly drugstore but also Inglot and some high end brands). I have around 150 other lippies in my 'to sell stash' lol, mostly drugstore. And of those 69 MAC lippies I have about 10 in that 'to sell stash'. And I probably had around 150/200 more lipsticks (again mostly drugstore, some mac) but I sold those a while back. So I'm really downsizing. :D And the rest of my stash shares/shared the same fate.

Corally

When I got to 200 I started keeping new ones in their boxes...& stored away... prior to that I had them in an old glass bowl I got from the thrift store, stored them standing up, but upside down (so I could read the colors!) & oneday I found 2 more identical glass bowls at the thrift store lolol anyways, Im not at home right now but ill try to remember to snap a pic when I get home! ;)
Yes please! Can't wait. :cheer:

Vandekamp

I have around 150 other lippies in my 'to sell stash' lol, mostly drugstore. And of those 69 MAC lippies I have about 10 in that 'to sell stash'. And I probably had around 150/200 more lipsticks (again mostly drugstore, some mac) but I sold those a while back. So I'm really downsizing.
greengrin.gif
And the rest of my stash shares/shared the same fate.
Are you getting rid of any Mac RiRi lipsticks?

Your collection is quite extensive too. I am going to drastically cut down buying lipsticks in 2016. I swear. Lol.

LUVISLUV

106 and that is a MAC collection of 92% matte's and retro mattes ( I don't really care for the other formulas/ textures). I have 8 satin's and 1 amplified out of them all.

lumaday

I started collecting MAC lipsticks about a year ago and I am at 45 not including BU's. I have BU's of: Pander Me, Nouvelle Vogue, Boca, Pillow Talk, Rare Breed, Bianca B, and Oxblood x2. I am debating getting a BU of Fashion Revival while it's still around! My newest addition is Del Rio which I bought that the CCO last night.

As for non-MAC lipsticks I think I have about 30 or so, and 30+ glosses.

I found a great way to store them upside down by getting a metal rectangular container and cutting the lipstick boxes in half, then putting the half boxes in rows of 4 x 8. It's so much easier to pick which one I want by seeing the bottom label!

Corally

Lol at 'only 250+'. :lol: I'm at 69 mac lippies but I think I have about 110/120 other brand lippies in my stash (mostly drugstore but also Inglot and some high end brands). I have around 150 other lippies in my 'to sell stash' lol, mostly drugstore. And of those 69 MAC lippies I have about 10 in that 'to sell stash'. And I probably had around 150/200 more lipsticks (again mostly drugstore, some mac) but I sold those a while back. So I'm really downsizing. :D And the rest of my stash shares/shared the same fate.
Are you getting rid of any Mac RiRi lipsticks?  You collection is quite extensive too. I am going to drastically cut down buying lipsticks in 2016. I swear. Lol.
Nope! I never bought those. :) I know haha but tbh I usually wear my mac lippies so the other lippies don't get much love. Lol @ cutting down buying lipsticks. I really cut down on buying make-up in general, nowadays I only buy must haves I know I'll wear a lot. Like, I might have bought 12 lipsticks in total so far this year? Mostly MAC of course. :lol:

Latest posts