how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

princess sarah

a tiny amount of 5. im not a big lippy girl but i like a good nude lip so i have 1 in each tone to mix it up and a collection of dazzleglass.

eyeshadows and eye stuff run my collection big time

litelity

Oh, wow at the numbers here! I just started to wear make up, and for now I only have my very first MAC lipstick ruby woo :D But, I'm looking forward to start my collection! ;D

tbriggs

I currently own 73 MAC lipsticks. I'm sure it was more than that at one point but as I do the back to MAC returns I tend to purchase eye shadows instead. I know this isn't a lot of lipstick but I'm building my makeup kit for freelance work. I can't wait to purchase more!!!
eyelove.gif

EOTD-Fanny

Only 1. :(
I love lipstick,
but I prefer cheaper ones.
MAC´s l/s are my favorites, though.
I´m so pleased with the one I got (See Sheer),
and I´m planning to buy more this month.
(My birthday is coming up,
and I know I will get cash...)

shellygrrl

Staff member
At the moment, just two (Viva Glam II and Up the Amp). I once had two others (Tease Me and Scanty). I've got my eye on quite a few others.

PeachTwist

Going from my inventory list which should be accurate I have...

Spice (LE)
Viva Glam Nicki
Watch Me Simmer (LE)
Girl About Town
Politely Pink
Angel
Brave
Gem of Roses (LE)
Syrup
Spitfire (LE)
Dish It Up (LE)
Ever Hip (LE)
Hibiscus (LE)
Pink Popcorn (LE)
Heroine (LE)
Oh, Oh, Oh (LE)
Cunning (LE)
Aristo-Cat (LE)
Musky Amethyst (LE)
Fire Sign (LE)
Venus (LE)
RazzleDazzler (LE)

So uhm... apparently I have a thing for LE lipsticks... lol.

Carriee

I have VG Cyndi, Politely Pink, Watch Me Simmer, Ruby Woo, Soft Sable, Double Spin, Budding Love, and Sail La Vie. And loads and loads from other brands
icon_eek.gif

KelseeBrianaJai

I was ONLY I lipgloss gal for YEARS until I bought Heartless from Venomous Villians... But that still was my only lipstick until practically this year. Now I have Snob Saint Germain Up the Amp Morange Viva Glam Nicki Party Party Rebel Diva Heroine Reel Sexy Sail La Vie Girl About Town Pink Nouveau Creme De Nude Violetta Ruby Woo Dear Diary All of these were purchased IN 2012 with the exception of Diva....can you say obsessed? :eyelove:

Audrey C

A cut and paste from my inventory list...15 although with Ruffian, Heavenly Creatures and Marilyn that will probably nudge up against 20 soon. Eek - too much l/s for one mouth to use up!

Kinda Sexy
Mocha
Twig
Brave
Fast Play
Spice (LE)
Razzledazzler (LE)
Ramblin Rose
See Sheer
Sail La Vie (LE)
Retro
Del Rio
Amorous
Viva Glam 1
Approaching Storm (LE)

brokenxbeauty

I only have 5 that are MAC, plus a few from other brands. I just started getting into lippies so I'm hoping to grow the collection soon!

Latest posts