How many MAC (only) e/s do you have?

kimmy

i have like...22 haha. my collection is just a baby. i think i have 18 pigment samples as well, but those don't really count.

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKsAngel
I have 5 15 pan palettes, so 75
smiles.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
doesn't this thread feel good, getting it off of our chests
lmao.gif

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzledOne
Oh boy, I have a problem. Including dups and palettes I have 513. Just shoot me

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
OH MY GOSH ...................... YOU WIN, I give up..............
smiles.gif
I'm not even going to try........................
cheerleader.gif

HOTasFCUK

I have 47 eyeshadows (i might have a few i forgot to count) & one mineralized duo. I have the warm eyes palette from 2006 & 12 pigments!

HotPink

Let's see, I have:

9 filled 15-pan palettes -so 135 individual shadows, I also have some miscellaneous shadows I'm debating whether to depot or not, like my Barbie shadows

4 quads - 16 shadows

3 holiday eye palettes - 18 shadows

7 mineralize shadows

25 back-ups

25 pigments

So, I guess that's around 200 not including pigments. I figure there's a lot of people out there with more than that so I try not to feel too bad about having so many.

Whenever I buy more, I always intend on wearing them, but with so many it is hard to keep track. I think I got sucked into the whole LE thing, so I always feel like I'll be missing out if I don't buy the new collections.

Hi, my name's Sarah and I'm a MAC addict : )

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPink
Let's see, I have:

9 filled 15-pan palettes -so 135 individual shadows, I also have some miscellaneous shadows I'm debating whether to depot or not, like my Barbie shadows

4 quads - 16 shadows

3 holiday eye palettes - 18 shadows

7 mineralize shadows

25 back-ups

25 pigments

So, I guess that's around 200 not including pigments. I figure there's a lot of people out there with more than that so I try not to feel too bad about having so many.

Whenever I buy more, I always intend on wearing them, but with so many it is hard to keep track. I think I got sucked into the whole LE thing, so I always feel like I'll be missing out if I don't buy the new collections.

Hi, my name's Sarah and I'm a MAC addict : )

Hi Sarah, my name is Natalie and I'm a MAC addict
wavey.gif

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Hi Sarah, my name is Natalie and I'm a MAC addict
wavey.gif

It feels good to know I'm not alone :dance:

liquidsirenhoney

59 shadows...but this doesn't include my holiday eye pallettes....you don't want to know how many piggies i have....now that is out of control.

eponine

i think i have around 200 shadows(not counting holiday palettes) and 70ish pigments and glitters. i have a sickness.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
i think i have around 200 shadows(not counting holiday palettes) and 70ish pigments and glitters. i have a sickness.

crap, i wish i had that many. LOL.
I'm too poor to have that many. blaaaaah.

I have like 19 shadows, 1 pigment..blahblah.

I would have like 02846086 times more than that if I didn't sell everything all of the time....... lol.

electrostars

I do plan on doubling(or more) my collection in about two weeks when I get my taxes. bhaha.
i'm getting like 8 pigments, 15 e/s, and some other stuff.
greengrin.gif

My total so far is at $345.90..
hahahaha.

canadiangirl_1117

2 15 pan palettes= 30
4 quads= 16
8 LE quads= 32
4 LE palettes w/ 6 each in them= 24
22 pots that need depotting
3 of the Mineralized shadows

127 actual e/s, plus 4 full sized pigments, 4 vials (and a huge array of samples). Plus 9 paints, if they count too?

FrazzledOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
To the folks that have so many....Why? LOL. Do y'all wear them all or just collect them? I'm already hitting a wall as far as wanting to buy more, and I've only been buying for 8 months. Nothing even catches my eye anymore.

Because I am goofy. I figure shadows will last a lifetime no matter what "they" say. I have cultured some really old ones at work and they are clean so I figure what they heck, they won't spoil. Some of the in your face colors I rarely use, but they did come in handy last year for Halloween. Shadows are the only makeup item I go nuts on