How many of you here own the mac 186 brush??

Christy0188

I bought this brush years back and completely forgot I own it until i made a trip to my mother's house in texas, I found it in my old old mac train case. is still new in original packaging. can't find much information about this brush and i feel terrible for abandoning it for so long:( Please give any information you know about this brush or if you own one do you remember if it was from the permanent line? or limited edition?? The 186 is the larger version and mother of the mac 180 LOL!! I bought around 10 years or more! I can't believe i completely forgot about this brush I been collecting mac since 1999 and i still can't explain my self why I didn't remember i had this brush in my old train case:( Please help with any information you have I'll will appreciated very much.

sorry about my english Im from mexico and my english is definitely not perfect:(

thanks

Christine

Christy0188

Thank you I appreciate the information. do you have any idea how much did it cost back then? I remember I purchase this brush in the MAC pro store in new york years ago. I wish i could remember more about this brush:(