How many of you use your pigments wet?

~Coco~

I am just now discovering pigments. WOW, how much fun! It's amazing how dramatically different they look when you add a bit of water. Is this ok? Do most of you use them dry? Or do a lot of you use them wet too? What is your favorite way to use them? I just tried naked dry and could barely see it, when I added water, it morphed into this amazing shade!!!

I would be very intersted to see what everyone else does!

hyperRealGurl

You can use Piggies wet.. some ppl use Mac water base mixing medium.. or Fix+.. and some ppl just use plain ol' water

you can apply piggies over CCB's .. Paints... shadesticks

huggablesecret

Yep, I used to mix glycerin with water, but then I just bought mixing medium because its so much easier lol
Pigments are so gorgeous wet, esp on the eyes

medusalox

I don't use mine wet....maybe I should! But that would make my brushes wet, which would really complicate things for me!
winks.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
I don't use mine wet....maybe I should! But that would make my brushes wet, which would really complicate things for me!
winks.gif

then try using paint or CCb to eleminate wet brushes
smiles.gif

amoona

I use them wet ... I'm too lazy to try to find parking near the PRO store so I just spray them with Fix+ once I pick them up on my brush.

liquidsirenhoney

i remember that was my whole reason of wanting to go to a pro store was to get pro piggies and mixxing medium. fix + works as well but i prefer mixxing medium, i just put a ccb down and then mix my pigment with the mixing medium and it seems to stay and wear better too.

user79

I use the water based mixing medium sometimes when I want them to be realllly bright....but it changed the consistency and makes them hard to blend.