How Many

Isis

MAC specifically?? I don't know? But I'll work on that
greengrin.gif

But I've deffinitelly gotten alot more people wearing the right makeup, asking me questions about it, and gotten them to take care of their skin.

Starbright211

Yeah, MAC Specifically... I have all several of my Friends turned out... and a bunch of co-workers too... none of my family!!!
It ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none!!! LOL!!!
tong.gif

baby_raindrop

Most of my friends couldn't justify spending $13.50 on a single eyeshadow (yeah I know, my friends are cheap!) so no. The only MAC addict friend I have is the one who turned me into an addict. I'm working on it though
winks.gif

mspixieears

None, but my ex (when I was with him) stopped giving me crap about it so that's as good as conversion, in a way!

kradge79

I'm slowly working on my friends. None are addicts like me yet, but I've got at least 2 of them that are avid shoppers now.

absolut_blonde

I've gotten my mom wearing their lipsticks, but that's about it (she doesn't wear much other makeup. Actually, she has a few of their brushes, too).

None of my friends are willing to pay MAC prices (which doesn't make much sense to me, considering how pricey drugstore makeup has gotten lately, but whatever)

2_pink

Ive definitely got 2 of my friends interested, and not in just MAC..but higher end makeup all together, but they havent converted yet. I dont think they can imagine spending more than $5 on lipgloss.

One of friends loves how BareMinerals looks on me, so a month ago she gave in and bought it. And my other friend always likes to play with my makeup, and wants me to get her a TLC for christmas.

Everyone else thinks im crazy.

Glow

I've gotten two of my best friends into it, my mother has a few items, and my grandmother also.

lola336

im working on my mom..got her a lipglass..but i turned one into an addict like me..lol...and i turned about 3 other girls when they used my stuff on vacation.

tannny

hehe i got my mom into it. shes not addicted to it at all but i make sure to make her splurge whenever were at mac together. also my ex best friend got into it because of me. she always used to bitch at me for buying mac makeup saying it was "so expensive, your such a brat" as soon as she got her first job, she bought her first mac eyeshadow. damn hypocrites bashing on my beloved mac!

jasper17

I've got one of my coworkers turned down the evil path and another one who started getting into MAC on her own but now I'm giving a gentle nudge.

Good time =)

Latest posts