How much do you like these browns?

veilchen

I'm thinking of getting Cork, Texture, Wedge, Soft Brown and Charcoal Brown ...

So far, I've mainly worn ones with frost finish or the veluxe pearls since I just love a little bit of shimmer, but in the future I'll have to do some representational jobs for work (law business) and need something more toned-down.

What do you think of the ones I mentioned? Are they good to work with and to use as staples?

TIA!!

banana

I've never worn those colours myself but whenever I read makeup411.com MAs use those colours on stars all the time for a natural look. So I'd definately check them out. You can always blend a matte with a shimmer. I did that yesterday. I wore a matte bone shade as a base and then put a bit of tan pigment overtop so that I could control the shimmer.

feebee

I think they would be really nice for daywear. For work i wear Cork, Soba, Omega, Mystery and Brown Down (not all together of course!)
They give a nice strong eye look without being overpowering

Shine

I have Texture and it is kind of an orangy-brown. It actually has a little bit of shimmer in it. But on me, it does not look like a true brown if that is what you are looking for. I actually wear it when I am going for an orange color theme.

Sanne

I fell in love with patina lately, it so pretty!!! the color is kinda close to soba, but is has a golden frost in it. it one of the few browns I look good with

sigwing

I love Patina too!

For some lighter natural shades you might try Omega, Kid, Quarry, Brule. You can always use Shroom or something for your highlighter to give some frost. The soft brown is a good choice, too.

One of my favorite quads was "Brows" that had Cork in it, but they all 4 were available so I gave the quad to my niece and re-bought the colors separately. I need to reproduce that quad now! Anyway....another pair I've always loved & am glad they're still there are Coquette and Concrete.

lola336

hmm i dont have any of those but i like soba as well. and u can try colors like arena and shroom as well.

joytheobscure

I have cork and use it on my brows usually- love it though a nice brown. I also like satin taupe, mulch and soba.

MACgirl

brown down, espresso and cork are all must haves! i love pairing each oen with symmetry e/s.

roxybc

I really liked Rummy that came out with the D'Bohemia collection, it's a matt dark brown. I'd never worn anything like it before, but I really like it.

veilchen

Thank you soooo much for all your ideas and opinions, I appreciate it a lot!! So it looks as if I can well get all these - thank you!!