How much does brush #109, 222, 275, 272 cost?

Tabby

How much does brush #109, 222, 275, 272 cost?
What's the different between 275 and 272?
thanks.

jess98765

sweetie, go to the mac website and check it out there. www.maccosmetics.com
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
sweetie, go to the mac website and check it out there. www.maccosmetics.com
smiles.gif

Unless of course Tabby isn't in the USA or Canada. I can't get UK prices online anywhere
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Tabby - it might help if you told us which country you are in - there may be someone else from that country who knows the prices. The USA prices aren't really relevant as they don't translate in a predictable way into prices in other countries. If however you want to see US prices click here to set your browser to US pricing.

jess98765

sorry tabby - i asssumed you were in either Canada or USA. Where do you live?? Maybe try ringing up your local MAC, they should know the prices
smiles.gif

caffn8me

If Tabby is in Belgium there isn't even a local M·A·C! I think things will remain a mystery until we know where Tabby actually lives.

Tabby

My friend in US wil help me buy the brush, but I need to pay her before she go to the store. So US price will be ok. Thanks

caffn8me

Tabby - don't forget to ask your friend how much the local sales tax is where they are as this gets added to prices in the stores.

caffn8me

As for the difference between a 272 and 275 brush - there are minor material differences. The fibre in the 272 brush is "Select Goat" and the 275 is "Japanese Pony" but both are designed for shading and blending eye shadow and the shape is the same. The main difference is the size - the 272 is described as "small" and the 275 is "medium" - which accounts for the price difference.

Jennifer Mcfly

I have both the 272 and 275 and I love them both. They both work so well for me, especially shaping my outer V.
Enjoy your new brushes!!