How much of you Collection is MAC?

alysia

Roughly percentage wise how much of your entire makeup collection (including brushes) is MAC? Mines like... 96-98% I think I have about 5-6 non MAC items.

misslilith

about 80% I think. I bought most of the other stuff because there is no mac store nearby
cry.gif

asteffey

75%.

i have a lot of NARS, Smashbox, Benefit & Sugar (lashes). What I don't have in MAC cosmetics, I make up for in their skincare & brushes.

d_flawless

um...90%...i have a decent clinique lip collection (like 10-12 products), and some skin stuff from revlon (their skin brightener stuff is pretty good), and random products from my sephora days from nars, CD, chanel, the like

__nini

umm about 90%. I have some NYC, bonnebell, smashbox, l'oreal, estee lauder,clinique and lancome things here and there.

XoXo

95%. is MAC...i have a lot of urban decay, nars, shiseido, dior, chanel and some d/s stuff

giz2000

I'd say about 60%...I have a lot of MUFE, NARS, and other brands, from high-end to drugstore...

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
About 95%+ or so... I don't really have much else. I do like Dior Show Mascara (can't find a MAC one I really like much) and I use a Chanel Black eyeliner. Other then that, it is all MAC =)

Lady_MAC

I have three mascara's that are other companies, and a cream eyeshadow quad...everything else is MAC. So, 97%.

ette

80%...other is NARS, Tarte, Benefit, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Lancome (mascaras), and Pout.

Oonie

I would say 98% if not more....I have 5 non-MAC brushes, a NARS e/s duo. That is pretty much it.

moonrevel

About 85%. I have a fair amount of NARS blushes and eyeshadows, UD lippies and shadows, and random Stila/Shu/Too Faced/Lancome stuff, but the MAC is still the overwhelming majority.