How much would you pay for Pleasureflush

m0rg3nst3rn

So, I know that there are a few people around looking to purchase this MSF, including myself....BUT, how much would you actually spend to have it? What would be your maximum?

I can tell you that I would NOT spend $275 dollars for it, especially with the things happening in my life right now, medical bills for my daughter and today I had to schedule an expensive procedure for myself to see what's wrong with my abdomen...but yeah Take a look at this: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=pleasureflush
TBH I don't think I would even pay the starting bid, especially since it has a greater chance of being promoted than Metal Rock which I am totally looking for even more so.

SO...would you guys pay this amount?

LiLBeautyBarbie

I personally would never pay close to that lol! I just stay positive and hope something like that gets repromoted, I mean theres a good chance.
Can you imagine paying tons on a item and a few months later MAC brings it back!

m0rg3nst3rn

I know right, that would be horrible. I mean, the buy it now price is about ten times the original price and the bid is about five times it's original price.

Mac-Guy

It depends how badly you want it... I certainly would not pay this amount, especially as there are so many collections - and new products - coming out each month. But if you really want this MSF, then go for it.

apocalypgloss

This is probably my single favorite color item from MAC. I'm surprised they've never brought it back out. I certainly would not pay that much, though. I'd rather spend that money dupe-hunting :)