How much....

Paint&Ink Chick

Do you think you have spent on make-up alone? So there year I started to save ALL my Mac receipts and boxes just to see how much i've spent on cosmetics this past year. This isn't including the drug store items I need to include, which is usually just my mascara. And I prob should include how much I spend on my hair as well. So how do you think you spend or estimate you have spent so far?

K_ashanti

I've done good this year cuz i've only replaced items (like foundation, mascara etc) and didn't good crazy on collections. I picked up a drugstore item here and there but nothing major! My bday is next week and christmas is around the corner and i have requested either MAC or sephora cards from all gift givers lol

Nepenthe

I'll venture a conservative.. TOO MUCH! That's a dangerous question to ask.. LOL

Though I'd say the past year or two have been significantly better than those before. I think there's definitely a saturation point for even the most intense makeup junkies.

BeautyByLele

Hahaha good question . . . but good luck getting an answer.. . . . LOL !!!!!!!!!!! We cant disclose that info . .
peace2.gif

bellaboomboom

Way way too much. You are brave in keeping all of the receipts :) I know I've spent more this year than any other year before. Mostly MAC. Def. over $500. Hmmm....I don't want to think about this too much!

honybr

I have over $200 in lipgloss alone, so I don't want to think about blushes, eyeshadows, brushes, etc. Though lipgloss is my weakness.

kittykit

I don't look at my receipts, that's a scary thing to do *lol* I definitely have spent less on buying cosmetics this year. Hubby recently bought me a new 5-drawer chest so that I can store my 'stuffs'. When he opened the two drawers for the first time, all he said was, 'OMG.. you really spent a lot of money on cosmetics!'

starfire123

I dont know but I counted the lipglasses that I have and I have 22 lipglasses alone. Being at $14 each that is over $300.
sale.gif

I also have maybe 10 lipsticks $140
Maybe 36 eyeshadows yet I only wear my neutrals I already finished 2 bronze eyeshadows!!
eeksign.gif