????..How often do you change ur polish?

shyste

I am just curious as to how often you ladies change your polishes? Right now I polish once a week...but I just got some new colors I want to try.....TIA

TISH1124

Every two weeks because I am lazy and my Nail Lady does my nails and toes....Not to mention my polishing looks like a 2 year olds

shyste

I used to be like that but I am not wearing artificial nails right now..just been getting pedis...I noticed in the NOTD some ppl posted different colors every other day and I am lazy and was like am I doing something wrong?..lmao..guess it depends on the person...

am I commiting a fashion crime that my nails/toes don't match in the winter since my feet are covered mostly...lol
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

Every other day! Wow!! thats truly too much work for me....My nails are usually always in french manicure and I like crazy colors on my toes...so I may be swooped up by the fashion police soon my dang self..and this is year round for me

zzoester

I'm one of the every-other-day-ers! lol

Actually I usually paint change my toes (and give myself a pedi) once a week but I do my fingers every other day. I type a lot and like the change.

I used to get acrylics, then gels for a long time, and weekly pedis. I actually became so good at doing my own nails that I honestly feel I can do them better then the pros I went to. Because I'm a total perfectionist! lol It's awful. Now I'm all natural. No more extensions for me.

jenniferls

Usually about once a week.

I'm way too lazy to do it more often! I have a hard enough time sitting still long enough so I don't smudge the polish before it hardens.

Kayteuk

I sometimes when I am not at Uni, change my colours every day on my fingers, I am pretty good at doing it myself now :), but normally, no polish on anywhere except my toes!

Tish I would love to see some of your crazy colours, I wish I could wear something more daring than bright orange.

Trixxy

I do my own manicures (on natural nails) approx every 5-6 days. There are those occasions where the polish color became super annoying or it chipped so bad I had to remove it. Case in point, last week I bought China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Him Out. A fun color, but it chipped and peeled in 3 days! I haven't had that happen in years.
As for my toes, I generally don't coordinate with my fingers anyway, no matter what season it is.

Shadowy Lady

I change my nail polish every other day....so like 3 times a week or so.

On my toes is more like twice a month in the winter (and winter here is long) and once a week in the spring/summer

Lndsy

I usually try for something different everyday, if I have time. Usually no longer than two days on the same color.

Toes are maybe once a week in the summer, and almost never in the winter (oops!) I am with Shadowy Lady, the Canadian winter is longgggg, so my toes are almost always in warm socks!

choozen1ne

I change my polish every day or every other day , I have over 300 bottles of nail polish and I get tired of a color really quickly

shyste

Thanks for the responses...as my collection is growing I find I am wanting to polish more than 1xweek but my laziness prevails..my daughters every other day but they are teens..so they do that...

My toes are one color all month long in winter because hell they are mostly in socks & I only do a pedi 1xmonth (winter)....but I do a pedi every 2 wks and change my colors..but now since I am natural nails..I am gonna have polish to match..
th_dunno.gif

hawaii02

I don't paint my nails as much as my toenails. My toenails were changed last night (after three weeks).

VAgirl804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
Usually every 2-3 days.

Me too...sometimes everyday if I have a chip...chipped polish drives me crazy
nonono.gif
even if I see it on someone else......

Lauren1981

i only put color on my toes but i do it every sunday so i can keep it fresh looking
yes.gif

BUT

when i had more time on my hands i used to go like every few days because i was like you...... i always wanted to put the new color on. i think i buy a new color like every week almost and if i could i'd take the old sh*t off in the store and just polish my toes with the new color sitting on the floor at wal-mart

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i'm about twice a week for my nails and once a month for my toes since it's winter
smiles.gif

yeah when i still lived in the midwest i think i was on that once a month thing too in the winter since no one ever sees them.
when i moved to fla i had to step my game up. ha!!

Latest posts