How often do you purchase MU?

Macz.addict

Hello girls...

Post how often you purchase MU and pls state if you buy it with the MAC Pro card or not?

smiles.gif

Macz.addict

Ooops I also forgot to include how much $$$ do you spend on the purchases too, or are they small purchases or big purchases?

winks.gif

user3

blush-anim-cl.gif
I don't really have a set spending pattern or amount.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I buy m/u at the very least once a month and spend on average between $30-$600. Yes, that's a big average I know but it all depends on what MAC collection is out and what is going on at Sephora or Ulta...sales etc...

At the drugstore I can drop $60 and not even realize it.

The only I get a discount is if the web site or store is having a sale. Of course also if there are codes or coupons.

I am currently in the process of getting this mad spending undercontrol.
th_crazy.gif

I have dropped my spending way down since 2004 where I was known to spend about a grand in one month.

moonrevel

I usually buy at least one thing once every week or two from either MAC or Sephora (so about $15-$30 for a normal week), unless there's an upcoming exciting collection and then I wait a little longer between buying and spend a little more (usually $80-$100 on a new collection). I go really cheap on food (grad school diet!) and I have pretty much constant anxiety from everything I have going on, so I consider it my weekly or so trip to the (retail) therapist. And no discount.

d_flawless

i only go to sephora like twice a year, and i never spend more than like $100...
but for MAC...i average about $300 a month (depends on the collection, if i need new foundation, etc.). since i was so smitten with lingerie and CD: icon, i dropped about $600 from the time lingerie came out to the end of jan...i'm also always updating the non-LE collection i have too, since i don't own a lot of MAC skincare, and i'm always adding certain things i'll see on people's FOTDs if i like it.
so yeah...a lot of my money is spent on MAC, but it's something i use daily and as of late, most of it isn't just the LE "trends", so it's not THAT impractical

Hikaru-chan

I usually go once a week but don't always buy something.
When a new collection comes out I will usually spend between £80-£200 and that's with pro discount.

karen

Generally speaking, I buy online from 2-6 times per month, spending anywhere from $30 - $700 a month.
Depends on what's out that month, and how busy I am.
I don't get a discount, and USUALLY buy online, btw.

afterglow

As of late, I've been spending around $100 a month. (I go once or twice.) But it depends on whether I need new mascara or foundation, etc. E.g., last month I spent a bit more since I wanted a few new brushes. Oh, and I'm a student, and I don't have any discount. =(