How old is your OLDEST M.A.C makeup in your collection

iqaganda

Mine would be the original heatherette lipstick I think. It's still fine, and I just used it once? Twice?

User38

I have a few 1991-2, Matte lipsticks (yes, Matte was in then too) -- Tomango, and Rozz were faves. They are in my Hall of Fame and still in good condition as far as smell, texture, etc. Dread to imagine the bacteria on them but they are apparently fine.
fluffy.gif

Calla88

HerGreyness, do you remember a lipstick called Bardot? it was one of my most favorite nude lipsticks , I was so sad when it was discontinued! I found a screw top Brule eye shadow and a lipliner called Girlfriend which is a baby pink in an old makeup bag stored in some luggage I never use.

sarahsponda

i'm just curious but how old are your oldest mac make up in your collection and whether do u girls still use them or not.. i'm using your responses as a guideline to see how long i can keep my mac for...i don't want to throw them away after 2 or 3 years only....Thanks in advance for the responses.
Hmmmmm I have a concealer that is way too dark for me (not even sure how I and up with it)(this is NC35, I am NC15 :eek: ) that has been sitting in my back-up case for about 10yrs give or take.. Oh there is an old mac brush in there, if I had to guess, I'd say it's about 13 yrs old..not sure of the #As part of it is worn off. It looks like it says 218sh? Will attach a picture
a529a64d_image.jpeg

Danapotter

Been buying MAC since 2006, but my oldest MAC is Otherworldly Paint Pot from Alexander McQueen collection, 2007. Love this thread and seeing all the different products people own!
pompom.gif

Mi55V33

I have a few 1991-2, Matte lipsticks (yes, Matte was in then too) -- Tomango, and Rozz were faves. They are in my Hall of Fame and still in good condition as far as smell, texture, etc. Dread to imagine the bacteria on them but they are apparently fine.
fluffy.gif

Wow 1991-92?? and I thought mine at around '96 was old! Lipsticks as well - Siss and Mesh (tone formula?!). Both in the flat-topped, black cases with the M.A.C logo surrounding the middle. Siss has the silver label with the exp. date on it, which I can't even read, lol. Mesh is even older cuz the label is black, with the lipstick name underlined over the finish name, and the production number (?1?) underneath. Both smell okay, but luckily they're down to the stubs and ready for B2M.

User38

Wow 1991-92?? and I thought mine at around '96 was old! Lipsticks as well - Siss and Mesh (tone formula?!). Both in the flat-topped, black cases with the M.A.C logo surrounding the middle. Siss has the silver label with the exp. date on it, which I can't even read, lol. Mesh is even older cuz the label is black, with the lipstick name underlined over the finish name, and the production number (?1?) underneath. Both smell okay, but luckily they're down to the stubs and ready for B2M.
Yep.. I have even found some blush from then too.. the packaging said MAC on the side in relief not on the clear plastic screw on cover. Kinda like WnW now.. lol
I have never B2M anything but it would be really funny to bring in these oldies to the young kids at MAC -- they probably would think they are fakes
girlhaha.gif

blush was Bamboo!..

going to get some of these oldies together and take pics.. for posterity!

User38

Been buying MAC since 2006, but my oldest MAC is Otherworldly Paint Pot from Alexander McQueen collection, 2007. Love this thread and seeing all the different products people own!
pompom.gif
I still have and can use Otherwordly.. it looks great for spring summer looks. Afraid this will be the last year tho, but I will not trash it. I also have the chartreuse green from that time.. ha.

User38

HerGreyness, do you remember a lipstick called Bardot? it was one of my most favorite nude lipsticks , I was so sad when it was discontinued! I found a screw top Brule eye shadow and a lipliner called Girlfriend which is a baby pink in an old makeup bag stored in some luggage I never use.
oh yessssss it was wonderful... at that time I did not have access to as many testers and product so it was for my personal use. It was my redhead era(??) ... and it looked fantastic on me, if I say so myself. and GF .. I have it now too. Will not throw it away, but it's dried up and useless only for colour comps!

most of the MAC powder products were screw top .. including the cream foundation (I think I have it around somewhere)

Mi55V33

Yep.. I have even found some blush from then too.. the packaging said MAC on the side in relief not on the clear plastic screw on cover. Kinda like WnW now.. lol
I have never B2M anything but it would be really funny to bring in these oldies to the young kids at MAC -- they probably would think they are fakes
girlhaha.gif

blush was Bamboo!..

going to get some of these oldies together and take pics.. for posterity!
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
rofl.gif

Shylamoma

My first MAC purchases… from 1999. Granted I don't use them any more but keep them for sentimental value!

iwhypphace

My oldest MAC products is a lipstick called "Velvet" ( matte ) in the old packaging. It's very old and I have an old formula of "Siss" when it was a matte finish. My daughter is 21yrs-old so I'm guessing the "Siss" is 16yrs-old and the "Velvet" is probably 14yrs-old.

iwhypphace

I have a  few 1991-2,  Matte lipsticks (yes, Matte was in then too) -- Tomango, and Rozz were faves.  They are in my Hall of Fame and still in good condition as far as smell, texture, etc.  Dread to imagine the bacteria on them but they are apparently fine.:fluffy:

iwhypphace

Omg! Tomango is my all give favorite lipstick by MAC. This the best orange shade ever, they should bring it back. If I can get my hands on one I would be in heaven.

Latest posts