How on earth do I get Lightscapade to work?

Lily_Lyla

I was given this by a friend, she had it brand new and never used it so gave it to me. It seems to look chalky and I just have no idea how to use it

widdershins

Ahhh I would totally take it off your hands if you don't like it! The precioussssss...haha.

I would use it as a highlighter...swirl some on a 187 or any skunk brush and go to town! You can always spray the brush with some fix+ after you swirl it in the product to kind of tone it down.

LMD84

i agree with the above poster. useit as a highlighter or even over blush. i would use a 109 brush because it's quite small but still fluffy
smiles.gif

panda0410

LOL, generous friend!! I found the 187 useless with this MSF (I am rather pale, it just blended into invisibility), try the 227 and use this as a highlighter just under the brow, on/above the cheekbone and down your nose
smiles.gif

Kirsty

I disliked this 'til I got my 165 brush. Its the only thing that actually gets it to show up on me cause i'm kinda pale. It's all about the right brush. A small dense brush will work the best, not a 187.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
Ahhh I would totally take it off your hands if you don't like it! The precioussssss...haha.

I would use it as a highlighter...swirl some on a 187 or any skunk brush and go to town! You can always spray the brush with some fix+ after you swirl it in the product to kind of tone it down.

true.gif
Both.

I missed Lightscapade....
cry.gif
I already had it in my hands.

Enjoy!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
true.gif
Both.

I missed Lightscapade....
cry.gif
I already had it in my hands.

Enjoy!

you need to tell me the story of you and lightscapade Susanne! what happened!?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
you need to tell me the story of you and lightscapade Susanne! what happened!?

It came out with Danse collection. This was my first BIG MAC haul in January 2007.

And stupid me bought two MSF Glissade - as a backup and no Lightscapade
ohthedrama4vi.gif