How should i spend my gift card?

sephoraholic

I have a 40 dollar gift card for Sephora. What should i buy??
th_DANCE.gif

gildedangel

Well is there anything specific that you are looking for? Eyeshadow, blush, skincare, brushes, ect.? Any brands that you really like?

sephoraholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Well is there anything specific that you are looking for? Eyeshadow, blush, skincare, brushes, ect.? Any brands that you really like?

oops, sorry! should have been more specific. id prefer buying a pretty blush, bronzer or lipgloss.. but anything will do, really. basically name ur favs
greengrin.gif

Okami08

I would get Urban Decay's Get Baked palette and Tarte's Frxtion lip balm/exfoliator. And, if you order online and use the code "CRESCENT" you get a Benefit sampler trio of their new Crescent Row fragrances.

If you like lip plumpers, there's a set of four mini Bare Escentuals Buxom lip plumpers that's $28. Benefit's Peace Love & Glossiness trio of double-ended lip glosses is $26.

Lorac has a Summer of Style set which includes a baked eyeshadow trio, mascara, pink liquid lipstick, and a mini baked bronzer - all for $40!

Personally, I adore the Get Baked palette and I'd for sure try to get it before it's gone.
smiles.gif