How Smart is Your Right Foot?

CuddleyBlossoms

HOW SMART IS YOUR "RIGHT" FOOT?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And, you will keep trying it at least 10 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot.But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction!!! And there is nothing you can do about it.

It got me out to begin with......til I practised really hard lol.

Holly

Bahah my foot is so dumb :p My mom saw me doing it, and she's like "What are you doing?!" and I made her try it, and she was like "omg wtf my foot stopped going clockwise"

rofl.gif

MAC_Whore

I thought I was hot shit cause I was able to do it on the first try, then I realized my foot was going anti-clockwise. So really, my foot had a lead on my intellect to begin with this evening. Not even a fair race.
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

hahah! its hard! my foot doesn't go in circular motions comfortably (Its part titanium!! haha ) but none the less.. I cant do it

queenofdisaster

lmao i was like HA! FIRST TRY! but my foot was going counter-clockwise. tried once correctly and im not even gonna try again. my foot's dumb.

medusalox

My foot is a follower, it did just what my hand did
winks.gif
I made my mom try it too, and sure enough, hers changed. We ran some experiments with different hands and feet and directions...

Yeah, total nerds!

iamlelilien

I can do that without my foot changing direction. And yes, I have made sure that I am turning my foot in the right direction to start with.

caffn8me

OK - here's a thought for those who like me thought they had a brain-foot disconnection.

What happens to your foot depends on how you draw a number six as it can be done in two ways - starting with the circle clockwise going up to the top or starting at the top and finishing the circle anti-clockwise. Try a figure eight with your hand instead as this includes circles in both directions
smiles.gif

Latest posts