how strange...(ebay)

midgetfury74

not so strange, people sell samples of broken MSF's here often, its better than returning the whole thing and having it dumped and then they can get some of their money back to hopefully buy a new unbroken one. good idea in my opinion.

a914butterfly

yes, i saw one on ebay a while ago and what the person did was break up a msf and sell it like a powder pigment. i think its sad to break a msf, but maybe it was cracked or broken already.

libra14

I have Stereo Rose in samples. I dropped it and of course it broke. So I took the big pieces and put them in sample jars. The dome still has plenty intact so I can still use it too.

xBROKENxHEARTSx

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
yes, i saw one on ebay a while ago and what the person did was break up a msf and sell it like a powder pigment. i think its sad to break a msf, but maybe it was cracked or broken already.

Maybe they just scraped the top?

queenofdisaster

yeah i ordered one but it was nothing special. it was porcelain pink. and it looks kinda orangey once its all crushed. i think porcelain pink is umm... ugh! thats the only way to describe it.

pugmommy7

It would be sad to see it all broken, but i bet you can really get afull range of the shde that way.