how the hell do you wear blue brown pigment?

dielikedisco

haha. i cannot for the life of me get it to look good and i absolutely LOVE this color. i've tried it with dark brown shadow, stubborn brown e/l, and tilt e/s and no luck with any of them.. it ends up making me look like i have a black eye.

any recommendations on what to try next? i'm not quite ready to give up on it completely.

*oh and mods, if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it. i just wasn't sure where else to post it. thanks.

labwom

I just wear it by itself! It does not look good with any other colors for me unless I use it as an eyeliner. Otherwise I just wear it by itself or over a dark blue eyeshadow.

~LadyLocks~

I'm wearing this color right now and I think it came out pretty nice. Shimmermoss on lid, Blue Brown in crease with Blacktrack f/l to line the eyes. Check the FOTD section, there are a few posts with similar color combos, looks really pretty!

Glitziegal

Try using a black eyeshadow underneath it to really show off the duochrome effect. It really makes it look special.

I tend to use it with freshwater on my inner lids, and blue brown on the outer. That looks good too.

user79

I wear Sea Me shadestick underneath to liven up the blue tones, it looks awesome like that, also with teals and blues!

mAra

i like to use blue brown as a crease color in neutral looks.. it also goes good with contrasting colors like frozen white pigment, or vanilla.. last time i used blue brown was all along my crease with violet pigment on the mid and lower lid to outer v and vanilla pigment in the inner v and to highlight.. it was a pretty combo

Caderas

i've heard teal pigment looks absolutely gorgeous with it too! picks up the cooler side and matches quite well!

maxcat

If you're pale, you're going to need to give it a "friend" - it's a color like Club that just looks like a bruise on white girls but really pops on brown/black girls. If you're white you have to use it with something else... It likes Bark, Carbon, Plumage... even Soba works well.

kimmy

i wear it with Shimmermoss e/s and put Aquavert e/s, the really light shadow from Lure, as a highlight...then i use a dark brown eyeliner on the top lashes and smudge it a little, then add a teeny tiny bit on the eyeliner and Blue Brown pigment to the bottom outer half of the lashes
winks.gif

Latest posts