• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How to a makeup tutorial as a beginner?

jayarora

Hello Everyone,
I really like helping people by giving makeup suggestions.
But I don't have any platform to express my views. I want to develop my own tutorials. but how can I do them shall I do them on any other's platform or shall I build my own platform?

shellygrrl

Staff member
How do you think you would better communicate a makeup tutorial -- in writing with pictures, or by demonstrating on video?

johnparkar

Hello Everyone,
I really like helping people by giving makeup suggestions.
But I don't have any platform to express my views. I want to develop my own tutorials. but how can I do them shall I do them on any other's platform or shall I build my own platform?

There are many other platforms where you can share your views like facebook, youtube. cosmetic makeup related forums etc.

In this can bring more interested viewer whom you can help by sharing your knowledge on social sites.

Natalia88

It was probably a mistake that I was learning to do makeup myself. Now, I would use different videos and tutorials.

AmberP

I can't even get the simplest things from the tutorial yet, I can't imagine how people do them at all. But many I have seen on YouTube, are quite simple.

Latest posts