..:: How To Achieve This Glam Look ???!!! ::..

COCOpuffz

Hey everyone , what's up ?!

I've been trying to find tutorials on how to achieve this look which is probably old now because I have been searching for the longest !
I love the way her eyes are underlined with so much precision with the eyeshadow and the black eyeliner. What tools do I need for this look ? And is there a name for that effect maybe ... ??

Click on the thumbnails for bigger versions :

Jess-ee-ka

This doesn't seem too difficult to do. For the purple look it looks like she is just wearing 3 or 4 shades of purple eyeshadow. I would use MAC Beautiful Iris to line under the bottom lashes and blend into the crease, MAC Whim or Parfait Amour on the lid with a deeper colour in the outter corner and into the crease (I would try Black Tied and just blend into the purple really well). It looks like her eyeshadow is blended really nicely into the crease so it looks like it almost disappears. And whatever black liner you like to tightline the top and line the waterline. Possibly false eyelashes and lots of black mascara. Then for the lips any nudeish shimmery, mocha coloured gloss. For her face, I would try using Shimpagne as a nice cheek highlight and a nice subtle pink or rose blush....hope this helped. Its hard to see the green look but I imagine its similar just using green shades. Does this post actually make any sense?

Jess-ee-ka

OOhh, and I forgot to mention brushes. My faves are MAC 239 brush for allover eyeshadow and placement of colour on lid, 217 for blending, 208 for lining waterline, 212 for defining top lash line, and 219 pencil brush for smudging under bottom lash line. 187 and 182 for buffing skin.

MiCHiE

I agree. From the looks, a deep purple on the lid, lighter color blended into the crease, and a brown/gold above that. Same as on the lower lash. A line of deep purple under the lash and lighter purple underneath. Black mascara and eyeliner on the waterline to enhance the eyes and VOILA!

hyperRealGurl

you might get better results in the "tut request section"
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

Or the Recs thread too,
Anyhoo,
They usually use a few different colors but for started maybe try
Texture all over with Beautiful Iris on the lid and then build from there.

For the green one again Texture all over with something like Sprout or Velvet Moss on the lid.

Espresso for brows and Viva Glam VI for the lips

I personally love the 266 for the liners and probably smudged out with a sponge applicator tip.