How to apply blot powder loose with 182 brush

trangB

I just got MAC blot powder loose recently with 182 brush but I'm not quite sure how to use loose powder cuz I'm new to it
hmm.gif
Are you supposed to take a generous amount of the powder or just a little bit? How do you exactly do it step by step? Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

I just use what is in the inner lid of the powder jar. Swirl, tap off the excess lightly over the sink (you don't want to see gobs of powder on the brush, just a fine sprinkling), then with the lightest hand swirl powder where you need it, often focusing on the t-zone (mostly where you need foundation to have the most staying power). If you use it before blush, it can give a less 'streaky' look since the powder helps diffuse powder blush color intensity. You can do a final dusing after blush too, lightly, to 'set' everything. Most importantly, you don't want 'powder face'. The best way to avoid a too matte look is to take a buffer brush and go over the powder areas one more time, buffing and blending excess powder away. Finish with a couple of spritzes of Fix+ to give skin a more natural look and fix your makeup. HTH!!

Latest posts