How to apply blushcreme?

Kelly78

I just ordered my first MAC blushcreme (in Posey). Any tips on how to apply it - I'm a little scared of looking like a clown! Thanks for any advice/tips you have!!

Simply Elegant

Use a stippling brush like the 187. Just tap it on once and lightly sweep it on and blend in circles until it looks like a natural flush.

AdlersMommy22

^^I use fix+... it works like a dream.. I just spray it on my 188 and dab it in my blush, dab the blush on my cheeks and then go back and buff it in- but be carefull not to over buff or it'll look blotchy
smiles.gif
HTH!

Blushbaby

I use my 187 to stipple it on and blend it on the apples of my cheeks. I like the idea of using Fix + I plan to buy that this week.

ceci

In any case whether you use your finger or a brush to apply cream blush, do it before any powder
smiles.gif

poker face

The 188 is fantastic for Blushcreme. I know I'm echoing everyone else here, but it has to be said that it works really well.

Sanayhs

If you don't have any of the brushes above, a foundation brush will also work to apply blushcremes.
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

Don't forget, your fingers are great for blending cream blushes, too!

Just make sure they're clean. Lightly swipe your finger on the blush and lightly blend the blush onto the cheeks in a circular motion so it isn't streaky.

But if you can use a 188/187, that's even better.

Latest posts